No Sea Takimata Sanctus Est?
– Disturbance in acid-base balance due to non-uniform functioning of both kidneys.
– Genetic disorders are due to defects/deficiencies in the mother/fetus during pregnancy
– Vitamin deficiency which is caused by poor digestion and absorption of nutrients. This can happen when the intestines are sluggish, often as a side-effect of medicines.
Hypo activity of any gland / organ (it is functioning less than normal ) Hyper activity or excessive secretion of chemicals by any gland or organ Chemicals not reaching their intended or target tissues or organs.
Reasons for Chemicals not reaching their target tissues may be one or more of the following:
– Improper digestion or UDF – this will deprive glands of raw materials;
– The corresponding stimulating chemical or hormone from the controlling gland is not available (e.g. releasing hormones of the hypothalamus to the posterior pituitary or absence of order from the pituitary gland to the thyroid gland ) etc.
– The organ or gland may not be receiving proper supply of blood
– The organ may not be receiving proper stimulation.
– (UDF stands for appearance of undigested food in stools)