Diabetes can cause serious health complications including heart Disease, blindness, kidney failure, and lower-extremity amputations.
*Symptoms of Diabetes:
The symptoms of diabetes occur because some or all of the glucose stays in the blood, and isn’t being used as fuel for energy. The body tries to reduce blood glucose levels by flushing the excess glucose out of the body in the urine.
The common signs and symptoms of diabetes include:
- Increased frequency of urination, especially at night
- Frequently feeling thirsty
- Weakness and fatigue
- Unexplained loss of weight
- Genital itching or thrush
- Blurred vision
- Increase in healing time of cuts and wounds.